To order by phone call
NestFamily Return Policy
2323 South 3600 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Defective or Damaged Product Replacement:
If you have received damaged or defective product, you must contact Customer Service within 30 days of the original invoice date for assistance in returning the product. If the product is still available, we will replace it at our expense including the shipping costs for the replacement item. If the product is no longer available, we will provide you with a web store credit. In most cases we will send a postage paid return label for you to return the defective or damaged item. For assistance with your return, please contact our Customer Service department.
Incorrect Shipped Item Replacement:
1. To receive a refund, merchandise must be returned in original, resalable condition. As we cannot refund product damaged on its return to us, we recommend that you insure your return package and ship it through a trackable carrier such as UPS, FedEx or DHL. Please remove or mark through the original shipping label.
2. We do not accept partial returns of DVD collections, curriculum kits or curriculum mega-kits.
3. For packaged items, no refunds are available if the package has been opened unless the item is defective. Packaged items include toys, games, crafts, puzzles, hobby items, science kits, DVDs and software.
4. Imprinted items may NOT be returned for replacement or refund, unless the imprint or item is defective.
5. Seasonal and clearance items are NON-RETURNABLE.
6. Returns MUST include a copy of your sales invoice, a brief explanation of the reason for the return including your name and address.
7. PLEASE NOTE: Any item that does not comply with the above policies at our discretion may be rejected or will be subject to a significant restocking and processing fee.
How long will it take to get a Return order replaced?