Standard Deviants School
Winners of the 2011 Parents' Choice 'Approved' Award
provides a “fun approach to serious education.” Recommended by more than 500 teachers and college professors,Standard Deviants
programming covers the most difficult high school and college courses.
The award-winning DVDs cut through the confusion with a clear and concise format, high-tech computer graphics, and a fun approach to serious education. The result is a product unlike any you've ever seen, and each Standard Deviants
DVD title is written by an academic team comprised of professors from leading universities.
- Each program concentrates on a single topic—no searching or waiting to cover the specific material you need.
- Each program contains full public performance rights.
- 10-26 minutes per program - enough to illustrate or reinforce your lesson without dominating class time.
- Humorous skits, mnemonics and computer graphics will help students understand and remember the material.
- Co-written and reviewed by professors from leading universities.
Standard Deviants School CD-ROMs
These CD-ROMs provide complete, quality lessons when used in conjunctions with the Standard Deviants School videos. Each CD-ROM includes everything you'll need to present and reinforce the material covered in each program:
- A Teacher's Guide with helpful presentation suggestions.
- A Program Guide that lists the most important topics and concepts covered in each program.
- QuikNotes: Provide your students with illustrated notes - complete with examples and definitions.
- QuikCheck: Test your students' understanding of the material.