Every child is special and unique in many ways. Some children have needs that are considered "extra" special that may expand beyond the reach of basic homeschool and education. Nest is proud to offer a variety of resources for the special needs community. These special needs resources will provide you with information to help you and your child with special needs on his or her transitioning journey. When evaluating your child's needs, you should make sure that your curriculum choices:
- Proceeds at the students own pace.
- Builds on existing reading, writing and math skills.
- Allows placement and progress for each child at independent levels for math and language arts.
- Encourages kids to become active learners through exploration and discovery.
- Introduces new learning opportunities in a safe, supportive environment.
- Balances learning with fun!
Many of our basic homeschool curriculum and resources may fit the needs of your child, so to shop all homeschool curriculum please visit here.