To order by phone call
History and Geography
LIFEPAC® History and Geography is a basic integrated program that teaches and reinforces Scriptural truths and principles. Grades 1-12 will develop an understanding of and an appreciation for God's activity as seen in the record of man and his relationships. To achieve this goal, the program focuses on the strategic presentation of the following content strands:
· World Geography: Focuses on geographic distinctives around the globe, including geographical and climatic impacts on lifestyles of world social groups.
· American Geography: Focuses on geographic distinctives and impacts in America.
· World History: Traces the development of civilizations, including key historical personalities and cultural distinctives.
· American History: Traces the development of American civilization, including key historical personalities and cultural distinctives.
· History of Religion: Explores historical and current religious groups, with a particular emphasis on Christianity.
Government and Citizenship
· Explores the impact of historical and modern governmental systems and peoples' cultural relationships.
· Explores the history of economic systems with a focus on contemporary capitalism.
Social Studies Skills
· Map Reading
· Research Skills
· Historical Method
NOTE: This item does not qualify for free shipping.
*This item is a final sale and is not returnable
|FlexPay payments are available for this product. FlexPay allows you to make interest free monthly payments for products based on the total of your FlexPay order. See shopping cart or call 1-800-634-4298 for details.|