See Kelso's Choice in Action! Short, true-to-life vignettes help students see how kids just like them use Kelso's Choices to solve everyday problems. The DVD is presented in two separate sections:
Grades K-3 hosted by Kelso himself using Kelso's Choice Wheel
Grades 4-5 hosted by a young teen using the brand new K.C.'s Wheel - a more developmentally appropriate wheel for pre-teens
Each section presents five different opportunities for kids to see KELSO IN ACTION.
1. One problem, Two Solutions: Two friends solve the same conflict, but in different ways.
2. When the First Way Doesnï¿½t Work: If your first choice doesnï¿½t work, try something different.
3. Big Problems: Big problems need the attention of an adult
4. When you Try and Try: Not all conflicts can be resolved
5. What would You Do?: Offers viewers the chance to solve conflict